Saturday, November 1, 2008

Congratulations to Texas Tech

I guess you could say I put my foot in my mouth. Instead of giving reasons why Texas could have won the game or why they did not, I would like to tell you why I think Texas Tech won this game.

1. The offensive and defensive linemen of Texas Tech controlled the game for 3 1/2 quarters.

That is the main reason why I think Tech was able to win this game. Other notable was Crabtree making the catch at the end and getting in the endzone even when Texas had two players there to at least make the tackle. There is still alot of football to be played. I would be surprised to see two teams finish undefeated out of the top conferences. Texas just needs to win the rest of their games, and I believe they will win the Big XII and find themselves back in the top 2. Goodnight.

6 comments:

  1. i like to eat apples and bananas

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i hear rumors that it would be better for Texas if Tech beats OU...i'm not sure about that logic, but i would be curious to hear your opinion in blog form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. over a month?
    not much happening in sports and technology anyways

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anonymous Poster,
    I would like to first thank you for you comments, even when I haven't had the time to blog. As the Tech-OU game is far past, I don't see much use in blogging on that topic. I will try to follow your comments more closely. In the meantime I hope you will enjoy my BCS blogs. And also, I would like to encourage and invite you to create an account. They are free.

    ReplyDelete