Friday, October 9, 2009

Wow, it has been a while

So it has been quite a while since I have blogged. I think I am going to try to pick it back up and do a little better this time. Maybe I can work on blogging once a week or maybe twice a week. I am impressed how some are able to blog everyday.

Today I think I will blog my opinion on social networking. I have to say I was not really big on it at all. I never had a myspace and just recently created a facebook account. To be honest with you, I think it is a great tool. You are able to connect with so many people that you knew and know. It allows you to see what is going on with people that you would otherwise not even hear from except maybe at High School reunions. What is really awesome is that it really gives you an insight into people's lives and different situations they are going through. This of course, is great because you can see exactly what things people need prayer for in their life. A good friend of mine posted something earlier on Facebook just asking everyone to share with what God is doing in their lives. I thought that was an awesome post. What better way to be encouraged than to read about how God is moving in other people's lives. You would be surprised that if everyone shared how similar our situations are. The enemy wants us to believe that we are the only ones going through the things we are going through so we feel sorry for ourselves and wallow in our misery. However, it is very likely that someone is going through the same things you are and possibly even someone you know. This can give you the opportunity to see that you can weather the storm so that you will have a testimony that will benefit others. Look for God in the situation you are in instead of always looking for God to take you out of the situation. He is always with us. He will never leave us nor forsake us. God is good all the time. Continue to look for opportunities to bless others. Thank you to those who have shared with me and given me encouragement in my times of need. Thank you for sharing things in your life that might make you vulnerable so that I can be encouraged. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment