Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring is here

Wow, so a new year has come and we are already in Spring. Guess it is time for some spring cleaning. I do not have any cleaning per say but instead want to try to blog more often. It is funny how people who have blogs and don't blog always blog about wanting to blog more often : ) I will try not to do that too much in this blog. I did revamp my blog a bit the other day with a new look. I got an email saying blogger was offering more default templates and I checked them out. This one caught my eye so I am going to use it for a while. I hope you enjoy it.

Spring started in a different fashion this year with snow fall covering the ground here in Texas. That was something else. I think it would have been even more awesome had we not had record snowfall earlier in the year. I really love it when it snows. Some of my most memorable childhood times were playing in the snow. We even played some hockey on the streets when they were covered with ice. I didn't get to play much this year since I was not feeling the greatest when we had the biggest snowfall. I did get out with Melanie and Brice though and take some pictures. It was absolutely beautiful. Snow covering everything makes me think of purity. Just how the blood of Jesus has washed us clean and white as snow. That is an awesome thought to know that we are cleansed by His blood and made pure again. Easter is just a week away. It is definitely a time to reflect on the sacrifice that was made by our Savior. If you happen to read this blog, and do not know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Please comment on my blog and I will gladly pray with you and share with you how you can accept Him as your Lord and Savior. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment